Patient Financial Policy – The Skin Revitalizing Center
We are committed to providing you with the highest level of care and with exceptional service anytime you walk through our doors. Therefore, transparency about our policies and a mutual understanding between us and our patients is vital. We kindly request that you familiarize yourself with the policy
below and encourage you to reach out to one of our staff members to connect you with our office manager if you have any questions.
Appointments and cancellations
Cancelling your appointment:
Keeping your appointment is important for many reasons. It allows for your continuation of care especially for procedures which require timeliness between treatments such as laser hair removal, micro- needling or tattoo removal. It also ensures that the clinic runs on time for the day. Should you need to cancel or reschedule your appointment, we respectfully require a 24-hour notice. After two cancellations and/or one no show, we will require a debit card to be kept on file before we schedule any upcoming appointments for you. A hold fee of $50 will be charged to your card in order to reserve your next appointment. The fee will be applied to your service (or refunded if you have a prepaid service and you keep your appointment).
Running late for your appointment:
If you are running late to your appointment, please call and notify our front desk staff. Our providers will do their best to accommodate you. If you are more than 10 minutes late, please know that your appointment may need to be rescheduled. If you are more than 10 minutes late more than twice, we will require a debit card to be stored on file before scheduling any additional appointments for you. A hold fee of $50 will be charged to your card in order to reserve your next appointment. The fee will be applied to your service (or refunded if you have a prepaid service and you keep your appointment).
Patient no shows/noncompliance with appointment requirements:
If you no-show to your appointment, the following fees will be assessed when you attempt to schedule
your next appointment. These fees will be applied to your service IF you show up for your appointment.
• For non-laser appointments: $50
• For laser appointments: $50 – $100 depending on the nature of your appointment
• For MiraDry: $200
• For SecretPro treatments: $200
Non-compliance with instructions for your appointment will also incur a charge similar to no-show fees.
Examples of non-compliance are:
• Not shaving the area to be treated prior to a laser hair reduction appointment.
• Arriving to your laser appointment with tanned or sun exposed skin. In order to avoid the risk of permanent damage to your skin, we will not use a laser to treat any (even minimally) tanned or sun exposed skin.
These requirements are discussed at your consultation, and at the time you make the appointment, and they are also listed in your reminder alerts and emails.
Due to the nature of services provided in the Skin Revitalizing Center, packages for treatments are quite
common. When you purchase a package, please be mindful of the following:
1. You may “swap” your package for another service with comparable value. You will be required to pay a price difference if there is one.
2. No refunds will be given on unused package services.
3. Packages expire two years from their date of issue.
4. Under certain circumstances, we will allow for the cancellation of a package after it has been partially redeemed. Please be aware that determining the amount to be refunded will be done by assessing all redeemed treatments at their full price and not at their discounted package price. You will be refunded the difference.
At the Skin Revitalizing Center, we stand by the products we carry. If you need to return a product, please read the following guidelines:
Skincare products that are unopen and in their original packaging may be returned within 30 days of purchase for a full refund. Please bring your receipt.
Skincare products that are defective and within their expiration date, may be exchanged within 14 days of purchase for the same product. Please bring your receipt.
Skincare products that are expired are ineligible for returns under any circumstances.
We are unable to offer exchanges or refunds due to allergic reactions or skin incompatibility. Known ingredients such as Retinol or Glycolic Acid, may cause allergic reactions to sensitive skin. Please consult with a member of the Skin Revitalizing Center if you have any concerns about allergic reactions.
If you purchase a product online and wish to return it, you are responsible for all related shipping charges.