West Michigan Dermatology March 15, 2020 update regarding COVID-19. It is our desire to make our facilities as safe as possible during this time for both our patients and our staff.
At this time if you can answer yes to any of the following questions, we ask that you call the office before coming for your appointment.
- Do you have, or have you had a fever in the last 24 hours?
- Do you have any symptoms of a cold, cough or shortness of breath?
- Have you returned from a trip to Europe or Asia, or been on a cruise within the last 2 weeks?
- In the last 2 weeks, have you been exposed to someone known to have COVID-19 or anyone who has a known exposure to it?
- Are you over the age of 80 and scheduled for a non-essential appointment?
In addition, we request that ONLY the patient attend their medical appointment. Visitors essential to the patient’s medical care such as a parent or direct caregiver may be in attendance as long as they are healthy and limited to ONE visitor.
Thank you for your cooperation,
West Michigan Dermatology