- Top rated by EWG skin deep database with a “1” rating since 2010. First sunscreen to pass Whole Foods Premium Care requirements
- Free of biologically harmful chemicals: no avobenzone, oxybenzone, paraben, phthalate, paba and 1,4 dioxane free or UV chemical absorbers
- Highest – SPF 50 plus, water resistance (80 minutes), broad-spectrum coverage as proposed by the 2012 monograph
- Non-nano zinc oxide formulation average particle size >100micron, non-aerosol formulation (high concern of both ineffectiveness and particulates being inhaled)
- Applies and absorbs easily non-oily feel does not have an obtrusive smell that many organic sunscreens have. No animal testing.